Maud Cutting (RGN, ONC, CMS)
- The District Nurses Service delivers nursing care for those patients in the community who are housebound and unable to visit the surgery.
- Referrals to the service mainly come from Hospitals, Specialists Nurses, General Practitioners, Residential Homes and Social Work Departments sources.
Clinics run by our Practice Nurses
Please telephone the surgery to make an appointment for any of the following clinics, for further information on the sessions listed please refer to the "services" page
- Blood Tests - In the Phlebotomy Clinic held each morning
- Blood Pressure checks
- Baby Immunisations - Baby Clinic held and this is when we carry out vaccinations
- Cervical Smears - These need to be carried out between the 10th and 20th day from day one of your period.
- Ear Syringing - Please put eardrops in twice a day for five days before your ears are syringed using olive oil. Please call for an appointment before starting to put drops in.
- Travel Vaccinations - Please make an appointment 6-7 weeks prior to your departure to allow enough time for any vaccinations to be given. Please note that an appointment must be made even if it is to check if any vaccinations are needed.
- Contraceptive Pills - When taking a contraceptive pill you must have your blood pressure checked every 6 months.
- Chronic Disease Clinic- These are held at the end of the Nurses morning clinic for Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension and COPD reviews.
- Flu Vaccinations - Available between October and February each year for those aged over 65 or who are in the "At Risk Category".